Writings by Hattie...
Projects by Hattie...
Hattie's Metal Clay Products
- HattieS® Carving Kit
- HattieS® Contemporary Metal Clay DVDs
- HattieS® Moisture Mist™
- HattieS® No Stick™
- HattieS® Rainbow Patina Kit
- HattieS® Hallmark Kit
- HattieS® Words of Inspiration Stamps
- HattieS® Embossed Texture Effects Stamps
- HattieS® Tool Kit
- HattieS® Guide Set
- HattieS® Metal Clay Work Surface
- HattieS® Metal Clay Drying Mat
- HattieS® Ring Shank Guide
- HattieS® Drying Feet
- HattieS® Patties™
- Half Sizers for HattieS® Patties™
- HattieS® Japanese Kanji Rubber Stamps
- HattieS® Metal Clay Ready Sterling Tube Bail
- HattieS® Metal Clay Ready Sterling Earring Posts
- HattieS® Metal Clay Ready Sterling Pin Backs
- HattieS® Ring Forming Strips
- HattieS® Bloom Mesh
Hattie Sanderson is an artist and instructor specializing in metal clay. She began her career as an art director in the graphic design field. In 1990 Hattie opened her own studio to explore, create and teach in the disciplines of fiber and metal. In the mid 1990's Hattie was introduced to metal clay. Since then, her fascination with this material has become her main focus.
Hattie is known for her enthusiastic, thorough and approachable teaching style. She is certified to teach both Art Clay® and PMC® metal clay classes. Hattie taught for several years at the PMC Senior Instructor level and is among the first international artists to achieve the prestigous Metal Clay Masters Registry II credential.
Hattie enjoys teaching a variety of metal clay workshops through out the year to small private groups as well as for guilds and retail shops. She is also the Director of Education for LillyOllo. Hattie has won many national awards and is published in several notable books and publications.
Hattie is the creator of HattieS® brand products including instructional DVD's, HattieS Patties® and many more products that enhance the metal clay creation experience.
My work is an integral part of my existence. It is an expression of where I have been, what I have experienced and lessons I have learned.